Around the world, the ALIGN E1 V2 battery powered agricultural helicopter crop spraying drone is revolutionizing the way agriculture crop spraying is getting done. The use of the latest lithium-ion battery technologies and rare earth magnet electric motors, are sending those old fashioned gasoline engines to the junk yard. Nobody will miss the gasoline engine pollution, motor oil, noise, mess, smell, and spending lots of money.
Why is single rotor better than multiple rotors? Most “multi-axis agricultural drones” use small propellers rotating in different directions and various speeds, that produce very weak airflow, causing inefficient crop spraying. Specially inherit to the “Helicopter” design, when the rotor twin-blades rotate, an extremely strong, powerful, efficient, unified airflow is created downward, easily carrying spray directly down deep inside, penetrating plant leaves, weeds, stalks, stems, suckers, vines, branches, trunks, soil and roots, greatly reducing your cost of agricultural crop spraying. Simply put, the helicopter single rotor twin-blade design is the most optimized for agricultural crop spraying over all other crop spraying drone types.
- Agricultural helicopter crop spraying drones are revolutionizing the way agriculture crop spraying is getting done
- Lithium-ion battery and rare earth magnet motor technologies are getting rid of gasoline engines, the pollution, the noise and saves you big bucks
- The special inherit Benefit to the “Helicopter” body and “single rotor” design is a very strong powerful downward air flow
- Strong airflow is required to reach hard to get to weeds, plant leaves, stems, suckers, vines, suckers, soil and root systems
- The helicopter drone design is the most optimized for agricultural crop spraying
A Huge Leap Forward In Agricultural Crop Spraying Technology
It only takes 30 minutes to learn how to operate! The autonomous navigation and precise situational and location awareness makes everything very easy. Constructed of composite materials such as 3K Carbon Fiber that is amazingly lightweight but extremely strong and durable. Features a water proof, rust proof, oxidation proof, beautiful high quality finish. The twin easy snap 1.98 gallon chemical containers (3.96 gallon total chemical capacity) can be changed in 5 seconds, greatly reducing the time and risk of being exposed to dangerous pesticides. There are two types of fan-shaped spraying nozzles that can be used, adjusting output for different crop applications.
- Only takes 30 minutes to learn how to operate!
- Autonomous navigation and precise situational and location awareness makes everything very easy
- Constructed of composite materials such as 3K Carbon Fiber
- Features A water proof, rust proof and oxidation proof, high quality finish
- It’s capable of switching the 3.96 gallon (15L) chemical containers in 5 seconds
- Two types of fan-shaped spraying nozzles can be used for adjusting output for different plants/crops
- Advanced obstacle avoidance radar to protect investment and avoid liability
- Put some light on the subject; headlight remote control!
- Adjustable Up Down real time HD images and live video!
- 6 ultra high pressure spray nozzles for an amazing 1.05 GPM (4L/min) spraying!
- Sprays 0.24 to 0.48 acres per minute!
- Extreme rapid battery charge in only 10 minutes!
- Up to 20 minute flight time, almost 6-mile battery range!
- 35.94 pound maximum payload weight! (66.14 pounds total weight, drone and payload)
- A top speed of almost 18 MPH!
- Body Length: 62.48 inches (1587mm)
- Body Height: 22.44 inches (570mm)
- Body Width: 16.81 inches (427mm)
- Main Rotor Length: 35.43 inches (900mm)
- Main Rotor Diameter: 12.32 inches (313mm)
- Empty Weight: Approx. 30.2 pounds (13.7kg), (w/6s 10000mAh Battery x 2)
- Maximum Takeoff Weight: Approx. 66.14 pounds (30kg)
- Brushless Motor: 900MX
- Chemical Container: 3.96 Gallons (15L)
- Maximum Working Speed: 17.9 MPH (8M/sec)
- Spray Efficiency: 0.48 Acres per minute
- Spray Operation Flight Time: (Payload: 10L; Flight Current: 60A)/ 900 mm Blades Approx. 13.5min.(w/10000mAh Battery) / Approx. 17min.(w/12000mAh Battery)
- Flight Time Without Payload: (Flight time with out payload Current: 30A) Approx. 17min.(w/10000mAh Battery) / Approx. 20min.(w/12000mAh Battery)
- Atomized Particles: SF11002:136~177 Micron; SF11015: < 136 Micron
- Satellite Positional Module: (GPS + Glonas) or (GPS + BDS)
- Altitude Sensor: Adopt Sonar Altimeter, Air Pressure
- CPU: ARM Cortex-M4 32 bits 180MHz processor
- Millimeter Wave Radar: Emission Frequency 24~24.20 Ghz, 13~24 dBm, ±0.02M, 0.75M, -40?~85?
- Maximum Altitude Restriction: 300m(984ft) above the takeoff point
- Maximum Angular Speed: Aileron/Elevator 200°/sec, Rudder 400°/sec
- Maximum Tilting Angle: 40°
- Working Frequency: 5~5.9Ghz
- Way of Transmission: SDR Wireless Transmission Frame
- Wide Transmission Distance: 1.5~2km
- Emission Power: 200mw(23dBm)
- Power Consumption Transmitter: < 2.5W?Receiver < 2W
- Latency: < 40ms
- Video Output: 1080P/720P HD Digital Video Transmission
- Mobile Phone/Tablet: Android and Flight Controller OSD Display
- Antenna: 5dB Circular Antenna
- P2 PCU Power Control Unit: 7.4V~12.6V 168MHz -20°C~65°C(-4°F~149°F) 5~12V
- 1080 DV Two-axis Gimbal: Image Output 1080P 30fps 130° F2.0 Support Low Light Compensation, 3D/2D Dynamic Noise Reduction, Auto Exposure, Auto Focus, and Auto White Balance
A New Technological Milestone In Agriculture Crop Spraying
Battery powered, auto-navigating agricultural crop spraying helicopters offer many advantages for modern green farming. Spraying nozzles can be changed depending on the plant and crop application type, efficiently saving time, money and manpower. Compared to traditional farming work in which an average person can crop spray 0.24 acres every half hour, the Align E1 can crop spray up to 0.48 acres per minute, 30 times faster and much more efficiently.
- Agricultural crop spraying Helicopters offer many advantages for modern green farming
- Spraying nozzles can be changed depending of the plant and crop application type, efficiently saving time, money and manpower
- Average person can crop spray 0.24 acres every half hour; Align E1 can crop spray up to 0.48 acres per minute
- Align E1 can crop spray 30 times faster and much more efficiently
Video; Agricultural Helicopter Crop Spraying Drones
Powerful Crop Spraying Inherit To Helicopter Design
The cons of most “multi-axis agricultural drones” are small propellers that produce very weak airflow causing inefficient crop spraying application and much reduced covered area. In contrast, Align E1 is a “two-bladed-helicopter” with the added benefits of larger payload capabilities, flying time and less wind-resistance; but also much stronger airflow, pushing the spray down evenly direct to the plant leaves and roots.
- The con of “multi-axis agricultural drones” are small propellers which that produce weak airflow
- Weak airflow causes inefficient spraying application and much reduced area covered
- Strong airflow pushes the spray down with force evenly direct to the plant’s leaves and roots
- Strong airflow has the added benefits of larger payload capabilities, flying time and less wind-resistance
- Newly improved super high pressure pump
- Includes 6 High Spraying Nozzles with Large Spraying at 4L/min
Chemical Spray Control and Switchable Nozzles
Strong Penetration and Uniform Application
Comparison Helicopter Versus Multi-Axis Drones
7.5L Chemical Containers – Snap-In And Lock
High-Volume Sprayer System – Optional
Fertilizer Spreader – Optional
Powerful ARM Cortex-M4 Computer
Align AP2 intelligent flight controller has built-in ARM Cortex-M4 32 bits 180MHz processor supports multiple flight modes (such as Attitude/GPS/Intelligent), Auto Return Home and Rescue Return Home, Low Voltage Protection, OSD output and Gimbal Control. Moreover, in our highly integrated ground station, the automated mapping function will compute the best spraying route for you or allow you to map preferred pattern. Other ground station functions like Optical Radar Terrain Detection System, Altitude Positioning, Equipped Video and Spray System Monitoring can also achieve advanced spray capacity for safe, efficient and convenient way to deliver superior crop protection.
Precise Positioning Situational Awareness
ALIGN E1 adopt sonar altimeter to detect the terrain height so the helicopter can adjust to maintain the same distance from the plants to provide a uniform spray across all crops. Also it has built-in triple sensor positioning module with GPS, Glonass and BDS system providing precise, stable and real-time positioning. Moreover, it’s compatible with P2 PCU (Power Control Unit) allow to distribute and integrate the power supply safely.
Obstacle Avoidance Radar
Obstacle avoidance radar helps protect your investment and liability.
Dual Satellite Positioning
Satellite Positional Module with (GPS + Glonas) or (GPS + BDS) provide precise, stable and fast positioning in real-time to avoid drift and frequency issues.
Power Control Panel
Power control panel is mounted on the top of the canopy for easy checking of the LEDs the indicate battery capacity and all signal status.
- Flight Controller Status Light (Green Light-Normal / Red Light-Not Normal)
- Ground Station Connect Status (Green Connected / Red Bad/No Connection)
- GPS Connection Status (Green Position Known / Red Position Not Known)
- PCU Power Level Indicator LEDs
- Power Battery Level Indicator LEDs
- Power Button
Low Cost Highly Efficient Batteries
Batteries charge in 10 minutes! Lithium Ion batteries are highly efficient and operate cooler than previous generations.
- Batteries charge in 10 minutes
- Next generation lithium ion batteries are highly efficient and offer cool operation
Headlight Remote And Real Time Video/Picture Return
Headlight can be turned on and offer remotely for on demand use, greatly reducing battery usage and dynamic lighting for various applications. The HD camera is adjustable up and down to get that perfect shot or difficult angle!
- Headlight Remote Control
- Adjustable Up and Down HD Image